Tags: Featured Story
No matter what language you speak, “I Love You,” has the same sentiment. February traditionally remains a month of love and romance. KCFM wanted to give you 29 ways, one for each day of the month, to show the special one in your life how much you love him or her. Use these tips, and you’ll heat up your love life faster than you can boil water.
- Ditch the computer and write a good, old-fashioned love note with pen & paper.
- Create a unique cyber sign off for your texts and emails - XOXOXOXO
- Be creative and use your ingenuity to plan a $20 date night.
- Buy a gorgeous new dress to look hot for a night out.
- Bond with your significant other over a romantic sitcom.
- Learn how to say “I Love You” in a different language.
- Chocolate… Enough said.
- Eat a pizza dinner by candlelight.
- Listen to one of the most romantic songs ever written, “Try a Little Tenderness” by Otis Redding.
- Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut your significant other’s sandwich.
- Make a date night where you watch a smart-about-love movie.
- Memorize one of Shakespeare’s love sonnets to recite to your significant other during a cherished moment.
- Treat your kitchen to a new cookie jar and fill it with your spouse’s favorite treats.
- Tell a joke – laughing together makes you stronger.
- Send your spouse his or her favorite flowers to work or school.
- Pack a sweet, short love note inside your significant other’s briefcase or purse.
- Take a long drive together with no set destination, just exploring.
- Splurge on a new lingerie set – something silky.
- Call your significant other during the day just to say, “I love you.”
- Work together to solve a crossword puzzle or Sudoku.
- Find out you and your spouse’s love language at www.5lovelanguages.com.
- Read a self-help book on love and commitment to learn tools on how to improve your relationship.
- Wash & vacuum your significant other’s car or truck – leave a love note inside.
- Romance up your iPod’s playlist with love songs and ballads.
- Take a Cosmopolitan-type love compatibility test.
- Shoot away with crazy, fun photographs of each other and together.
- Stroll through a local park together and take the time to swing or play on the equipment.
- Dance together – an informal, spontaneous moment or take lessons to learn new dance techniques.
- Breakfast in bed is always a hit, especially when you remember all your loved one’s favorite foods.