Tags: Food & Home, Party and Entertainment
Need a fun and creepy Halloween snack? Try these Creepy Eyeball Cheese Balls from Sprinkle Some Fun.
• 1 15 oz . can olives, rinsed, drained and patted dry
• 1 8 oz . package of cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 packet ranch dressing mix (dry)
• 1 cup mozzarella cheese
• Food art marker in red (or consider painting on hot sauce with a fine tipped paint brush!)
1. Mix the cream cheese, mozzarella, and ranch mix with a mixer on high until smooth.
2. Roll the mixture into small (2 tbsp or less) balls with hands and put them on your serving plate.
3. Place an olive into the middle of each ball with the hole facing up.
4. Use the food marker or hot sauce to make the veins
5. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Serve with pita chips, crackers or veggies.
Photo by Sprinkle Some Fun. Original recipe can be found at https://sprinklesomefun.com/creepy-eyeball-cheese-balls-easy-halloween-party-food/