SHIMMERY SHAMROCK MOBILE CRAFT
Add a little bling to your St. Patrick's Day décor with this elegant Shimmery Shamrock Mobile.
Stuff you'll need:
-sturdy fishing line or beading wire
-glue, such as E3000
-colored beads and silver beads
-small round mirrors (can be found in craft stores)
-green and black paint for laminate paper
-shamrock cut out, about 2 inches by 2 inches
How to do it:
1. Cut the fishing line or wire to 36 inches in length.
2. Cut twelve shamrocks out of the laminate sheets, paint green, outline in black and let dry.
3. Tie a looped knot at the top, leaving a loop at the top so you can hang the mobile.
4. Place one silver bead, one colored bead, then another silver bead through the fishing line, tie off end.
5. Run a line of E3000 glue down the center of the mirror, place the line through the glue.
6. Take another mirror identical to the one you just glued on, zig zag a line of glue on the back of this second mirror and secure to the back of the first mirror.
7. Place another green bead through the fishing line and tie off the end.
8. Run a line of glue down the center of the shamrock; place the fishing line through the glue. Take another shamrock, zig zag a line of glue across the back of the second shamrock and secure firmly to the back of the first shamrock.
9. Repeat steps 4 through 8, tying off the end of the mobile with a secure knot.