Tags: Featured Story, Party and Entertainment
Halloween Candy Bucket
2 pieces of 12x12 patterned paper
Creative Memories circle cutter
• Cut a piece of 12x12 into two 5 1/2”x12” strips, adhere to bottom half of paint can.
• Cut other piece of 12x12 into two 2 1/2”x12 strips, and circle cut with Creative Memories cutter for the lid cover.
• Measure where the 1” holes will go for the paint can handles, adhere to upper part of can.
• Tie assorted ribbons to handle.
• Attach a child’s name tag to handle. All paper, ribbons, tag, paper trimmer and adhesives were purchased at Simply Scrapbooks.
Brimhall Road Assembly of God MOPS, 10700 Brimhall Road, meets at the church the 2nd Thursday of every month from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Meetings include breakfast, listening to a speaker, and making a craft. On the 4th Thursday of every month they meet for an outing with the kids from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Join them on November 19th from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. for their fundraiser and silent auction, Mugs and Muffins.